thanks on my q's and My Rocco for sale!!!!!

Thanks to all who offered suggestions, I got all the wiring out, got
all the rear brake stuff off, and got that rear sway bar off, it was
a pain though getting the middle bracket off by the gas tank, i had
the car supported on the axel so i had to reposition the jacks onthe
frame, andit was still a tight squeeze getting the socket on the bolt
and my skinny fingers on the nut to stop it from rotating w/ the
bolt. Mental note: said bar falling on head HURTS. About the only
thing left on this car is the clutch cable (70k on it, is it worth
saving?) and the ripped headliner along with a bad p/s rack. Lalala
can't wait to get this twisted metal out of the garage..heh frame is
soo bent, only rests on 3 of the 4 stands at one time!

Ryan

hey....anyone want to buy that Green Rieger Scirocco? it runs like a
bat out of hell, handles like a touring car but will need new front
tires and has some cracks in the fiberglass and some minor rust spots
where the kit meets the door endge(inside) and top. Why? because
for he money I NEED to spend to get it to perfect show quality, I
can finish my Silver Scirocco. Maybe one of you arent so anal as me
and just want to drive the hell out of it and get chicks left and
right, but i'm shooting for a show quality car. info can be found on
JWetleys Hot Cars,  The car has a new battery(though too small)
and a freshly rebuilt alternator and distributor. All the other
upgrades are listed on the website.
 http://members.aol.com/~VWNUT99
I'd take $6,000 cash for it.
No Im not drunk, but after going to 5 different shops and getting
estimates for all the glasswork, repainting, and the hours upon hours
it would take me to clean that car, no way..oh yeah it's also got a
slightly ripped inner CV boot, only has 100 miles since the rip.
- --