Re: Pulled over again for window tint (long)

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 21:41:42 -0400 Feenix <someone@apc.com> writes:
>
> >Now this pisses me off. What need do the cops have to go up and look
> >in your vehicle at 3 in the f**king morning?!!! What ever happened to
> >privacy? Now the cops automaticly assume you are a criminal and doing
> >something wrong when you are out at 3am? Why the need to look into
> >your car?
>
> Its called "Officer Safety" but thanks for being a jerk anyways.
> >From one who had the opportunity to pull people over with dark tinted
> windows in the middle of nowhere, I can tell you that it would be (and
> HAS HAPPENED!) easy to cap off a round or two. Why is it, do you think,
> that officers want to "SEE YOUR HANDS"? I dunno about you, but dying on
> any job just isn't worth it dude.
>
> Cops have the right to look into ANY vehicle on any public road and
> sometimes on private roads too.
>
> Its odd but most crimes happen between 2:am and 6:am. Like you, im
> clueless as to why they might think your up to no good. Gee.
> If you are doing no wrong, then you have no problem, right? Right. If you
> have nothing illegal in your car, then you should'nt have a problem with
> them looking, would you? So what's the problem? Oh, lemme guess. Your
> like 20?
>
> >Feenix..."What do you call 10,000 cops at the bottom of the ocean?"
>
> Fuck You. That's what I call it.
>
>               Shawn Meze

 NOW I'M PISSED! I was willing to drop this thread but you ignorance
annoys me. I am an educated non crime commiting citizen that pays my
taxes and KNOWS the law! Cops have no right to approach a vehicle for no
reason. That is all I meant originaly. If they pull someone over use the
PA. Its that simple. I used to live in the "cuntry" and was off the road
with a girl at night doing nothing illegal. Low and behold shit broke
out with cops probably because they were bored. I have had other
experiences with the police that leave a foul taste in my mouth. They
99.9% of them are arrogant, brainwashed, ASSHOLES! Period. If you can't
see that then you live somewhere nice. Or you are also brainwashed.
Nothing more to say.

Feenix..."Laws create crime"
- --