Re: Pulled over again for window tint (long)

Brad Sheridan wrote:

> At 09:12 PM 10/22/98 -0500, you wrote:
> >>Feenix..."What do you call 10,000 cops at the bottom of the ocean?"
> >
> >Well, I don't like being hassled for no apparent reason by cops any more
> >than the next guy (and my granddad was even chief of police) and I feel
> >like running them in for all the traffic infractions *they* commit, but
> >there are way too many crazies out there
>
> What do crazies have to do with cops? Excluding of course the many mentally
> deranged cops I've seen dealt with? If you're implying that somehow cops
> alleviate the amount of crazies, thats ridiculous. Cops don't do crap for
> people, they're just there to administer additional taxes(traffic tickets)
> on people. The only times I could've used some help from a cop, they did
> not a damn thing for me. They don't investigate crimes. Hell even when you
> do the investigation for them, they still can't solve a crime. They lie,
> falsify evidence, all in the name of laziness, because real investigations
> take too much effort.
>
> Brad
> PS. For the question"What do you call 10,000 cops at the bottom of the
> ocean?", the answer is "a good start!"

  Yeahhh!!!!!Thank you! The truth is that cops are on an ego trip.
Absolute power corrupts absolutly. Their job is to serve and protect.
The question is who? Personaly I think (and evidence shows) that the
less cops the lower the crime rate. Not that this has anything to do
with Scirocco's....

Feenix
- --