Re: Pulled over again for window tint (long)

>  Yeahhh!!!!!Thank you! The truth is that cops are on an ego trip.
>Absolute power corrupts absolutly. Their job is to serve and protect.
>The question is who? Personaly I think (and evidence shows) that the
>less cops the lower the crime rate. Not that this has anything to do
>with Scirocco's....
>
>Feenix

Hey guys, I've got an idea.  Let's all go out and kill as many cops as we
can, and get our friends to do the same.  Then maybe we won't have to worry
about getting pulled over.  Then, as society dissolves into anarchy,
everything will be just fucking peachy, because we won't need to worry
about "The Man" giving us warnings about window tint.

Use your fucking heads, people.

- --