My '86 and tomorrow's meet

Hi everyone,

I finally put pictures of my freshly painted '86 on my web site.
There's even a pic of my interior, so you can swoon over my Momo
steering wheel and pedals, three gauge cluster, and other assorted
toys.  And if you really look closely, you can see the keypad for my
GPS nestled in the tray under my steering column.

Anyways, the real reason I'm writing is to remind everyone that the
Great South-Western Ontario VW Meet is tomorrow.  Feel free to email
me in the next 24 hours for directions, or visit my web site.  You
all know where to go by now.

Cheers,
- -- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper