suspension squirm - revisited

A while back I posted about my car having a squirmy suspension.. since then,
I've had both tie rods replaced (had a totally shot socket on one so just
replaced both with new), had both control arms replaced (one was bent badly,
replaced both again with new parts) as well as some other bushings (I think!)
in the front end.  I also have new H&R springs, and Bilsteins of uknown
age (that feel fine, as they should).  But while the ride and handling
is improved about 1000%, I still have some of the squirm.

My question is - what other parts (probably bushings?) are there under there
that could be shot?  I'm about to take the car into VW Specialties for a new
TT exhaust system, and I want Ron to take care of this shit once and for all..
I had asked him to diagnose it before and he came up with nothing (and that
was when I had the bent control arm and bad tie rod end!!).  Any suggestions
most appreciated..

- --
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA