factory tint

Has anyone seen a new Blazer? My buddy bought one and it has all
windows except windshield tinted so dark you CANNOT see in! WAY illegal
according to the law. But guess what? It is legal. Just because it's
factory. Same thing with lift laws. I used to be continualy harassed
with my old truck because of its hieght. I ran 33 inch tires. Not that
high. Got sick of the hassle and bought my first Scirocco. Its just the
look of the car that gets me pulled over. Anyway the new stock Dodges
are hugh! I looked into the laws that are for "safety" of the citizens
in my state (Mass) and they say believe it or not 2 inch's above or
below STOCK. The companies can do what they want but the private citizen
can't. Never mind the new smog laws they are working on for the next
years. Wake up people. They are stealing your rights and freedom. Fight
now or forever give up your hobby. Sign petitions, vote, and talk to
your representatives about these issues. They probably won't listen and
don't care but it's a start.

Feenix..."Seatbelts and helmets a law? It's my damn life!!!"
- --