HELP! Replacing rear axle beam bushings

I need some help. My rear axle beam pivot bushings are shot, I
mean almost non existent. I ordered some new polyurethane ones
from autotech, because they were the only place that had them
today. Can someone tell me how to replace them?? I know from
reading the bentley manual that it look fairly easy, kinda of lik I can
jack up on side of the car, pull the mount off, and slide the new
ones in, put the axle back on and then tighten it up and drop the,
thereafter doing the same for the other side. Is there any tips, or
anything I should be warned of before I take this task up this
weekend???? Any help is apprecciated. Thanks
  \  /
 \ \/ /
  \/\/        -Gary Huff
               "The Mostly Black 85 Scirocco"