Re: Pulled over again for window tint (long)

At 01:35 AM 10/23/98 , Shawn C Meze wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Oct 1998 20:41:05 -0700 Kevin Collins
><collinsk@sprintmail.com> writes:
>
>>Put yourself in the cop's shoes.  It's 3am.  You pull over some beater
>>'68 Nova.  You have NO idea who or what is in the car as you approach
>>it, because you can't see inside.  Are YOU going to want to walk up
>>to the driver's window under those circumstances?  I think not.  The
>>"clear view" law makes sense.  My cars are tinted (GTI in back only)
>>and I'm certainly not anti-tint, but I damn sure understand the reason
>>for the law and don't hate the cops for it.
>

>Exactly! Thanks Kevin.

Very true... but how about ROLL DOWN YOUR FUCKING WINDOWS PEOPLE!?!?!
	If people with tint would roll down their windows when they got pulled
over, this would a non-issue, wouldn't it?  Put your interior light on (at
night), open your sunroof (during the day), and roll down the windows.
This way, nothing is hidden from view.

The bottom line about tickets?  ONE WORD:  Well, actually two... FUCKING
REVENUE.
	It's all about
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

	Go and fight a ticket some time.  The cunt judge will probably knock it
down from 4 points to 3... or even drop the points, but *you*, sir, are
STILL gonna pay the fine.

	Money money money money money... that's all it's about.  Most cops don't
give a rats fucking ass about anyone's safety but their own... and the
government so-called-fucking-officials don't give a shit either... hmmm, a
speed limit 20 mph below the flow of traffic will guarantee two things (a)
RE-VE-NUE... and (b) more accidents (higher differential of speed between
the stupid fucks following the speed limits and the rest of us who just
wanna get where we're going).
	It's all money... except for when you get a power-trip cop... then it's
all about WHO'S DA MAN.  Shawn and I ran into one such jerk in New York...
he was so fucking infuriated that we weren't going 100mph like he *thought*
we were, that he fucking arrested us for a non-arrestable offense... dickhead.
	And talking about falsifying fucking evidence, how about this! I go to
court to fight this thing, and there's a fucking S-I-G-N-E-D statement from
me saying "Okay, I admit, I was drag racing".... how did they get it to be
signed, you might ask?!?!  Well, luckily *I* brought my bail receipt...
which had my signature on it.  Funny, if you place the bail receipt over
the signed statement, the signature is *exact*.    They took my signature
off of there, scanned it, and printed it onto this signed statement.  So,
now you know all those poor fucks who you didn't believe when they said the
cops framed them... BELIEVE it, baby...

	....and "TO SERVE AND PROTECT?" My fucking ASS.  Two times I was in
horrible car accidents in NY... the 2 I told you guys about in the email
about Shawn rescuing those people..  The first one was 3am in the middle of
nowhere... and after the drunk sonofabitch got arrested, the cops drove his
friends into town (8 miles away) and dropped them off at a hotel... and
carted Mr. Timothy fucking-drunk Osterhoudt to the county jail.  What about
me and Sandra? The **VICTIMS** in the matter?  Well, we sure as hell
weren't gonna be a source of revenue... they LEFT US ON THE SIDE OF THE
ROAD.  Yep, in complete darkness.  Just us two and a smoking Chevy S-10
pickup, now the length of a Geo Metro.
	3 weeks later, after we flip over 6 1/2 times down a 17-foot embankment in
the rental car, they left me again.  Sandra was in the ambulance, but me...
they *OOPS* FORGOT about me... I had to chase the ambulance down banging on
the back door as they drove away... can you imagine having to run like that
after being in that kind of accident at 105mph?

	I have no respect for most policemen.  Sorry to say.  I'm sure most of
them aren't bad people, *but* the establishment sucks.  If it weren't all
about MONEY MONEY MONEY, they would be making sure people weren't getting
ROBBED, RAPED, and MURDERED, and would cut this fucking pathetic, trivial
TRAFFIC TICKET shit out for good.

	AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH now I' am in a bad mood.  :)

				Jason

- --