Re: Pulled over again for window tint (long)

> Very true... but how about ROLL DOWN YOUR FUCKING WINDOWS PEOPLE!?!?!
> 	If people with tint would roll down their windows when they got pulled
> over, this would a non-issue, wouldn't it?

Not that easy.  The only time I've ever been pulled over in the roc, was by
some dick ass cop who had nothin better to do, I didn't do anything wrong,
but he just pulled me over.  when he came up to the car I was shittin my
pants because I'd never been pulled over before, I saw him waiting at the
end of the alley, so I made sure I did everything right.  Anyway, I had my
window rolled down because of the tint, but since we have that small
triangle glass on the door to,  I think he saw that was tinted and asked me
to roll up my window, busted.  It's a good suggestion, but won't work all
the time.

	My dollars worth

Thanks for the pics by the way Jay.  gotta get started on those locks soon.

- --