Re: HELP! Replacing rear axle beam bushings

I need to do the same thing...any help would be appreciated!

Eric
(Soon to install: New Eurosport exhaust (downpipe and all), New Konis,
Poly bushings on all suspension, Neuspeed Race springs, Neuspeed Front
sway)

So anybody looking for used Hortech Springs, Rebuildable Bilsteins and a
16v front sway???