[16v tech] tranny, rear discs and more q's

ok is the tranny still usable if the front bolt hole(out of two) that
holds the driver side mount bracket on is broken? so basically onth
the rear bolt is securing that tranny mount bracket? I figure once
all the rest of the mounts are in place and that one is cracked down
tight it should still be ok for daily driving? reason is i have a
perfectly good 16v tranny now..except for that, and if i ever goto
sell it, I guess I wouldn't if it was very unsafe to use. Is the
tranny housung aluminum? I guess if so i could get someone to weld it
back on and strengthen it up (read, my next door neighbor! heh)

also if the crank spins freely and smoothly but my inner crank
pully's outer lip is bent slightly i can just hammer it back and file
it smooth right? its just slightly bent outward on the edge in one
spot.

any tricks to removing the rear swaybar? how to you unclasp the outer
brackets??

ithought the whole rear disc knuckle came off?? do I have to remove
the caliper first, then the rotor then the knuckle? I got all the
middle bolt and bearings etc out and the e-brake line loose.

e-brake lines, do i have to remove the whole thing, metal sheathing
and all? if i want to use it on a current drummed car?

thanks
the red rocco is amost ready to goto the junkyard, all thats left is
the wiring loom and the rear axel stuff...speakign of that loom, does
it all go back through the firewall or do i pullit out of the cockpit
through and out into the engine bay?

double thanks
Ryan
- --