[non rocco] FS: 15" Passat Rims

dont flame me! I saw a request on this list for these earlier...

FS:
1999 Passat Alloy 15" rims
5 x 112 bolt pattern
only 500miles on rims and tires, not a scratch, these are the flat
bar umm 6? spoke alloys w/ lug cover that come with the sport
package.  $600+shipping

if interested please e-mail me this would be good if you know anyone
buying a new Passat or beetle or audi or 'Cedes and just skip the
sport package and save yourself almost $400. thanks man if i get
another set of rims sitting in the garage the wife will kill me.
Plus I just bought a set of 18" for the car (evil grin) so it would
be nice to recoup some of that money.
 Ryan
- --