FS 87-88 Wiring Diagrams

I scored on some very cool factory wiring diagram books this weekend, these
are dealer only published by Bentley-

1987 Wiring Diagrams 302 pages spiral bound, covers models Cabriolet, Fox,
Golf, GTI, Jetta, and Scirocco. I have five extra copies $15 each

1988 Wiring Diagrams 318 pages spiral bound, Covers models Cabriolet, Fox,
Golf, GTI 16V,Jetta, & Scirocco. Have 11 extra copies $15 each or $25 for
both years plus shipping.

If someone was doing a conversion with a 16V these books would save you the
trouble of buying two Bentleys. The schematics are much easier to read in
the spiral binding.

Email me privately!
Thanks Dean
Dfutrell@whpacific.com <mailto:Dfutrell@whpacific.com>