General Lee & Wide body S2

I was also glad to see a Scirocco in European Car for a change, but I agree
that that wide body kit looks very dated. Kind of like "Tomorrow Land" at
Disney World (Disney Land for left-coasters). Even though it's supposed to
look futuristic, it's the one that looks retro the fastest. Can't fault the
guy for being into his car though. More power to him. BTW, on the Cruise Out
page, that one Roc on the right of the lineup looks kind of like the General
Lee with the blacked out lights...not a slam...I loved the General :`)

JR
- --