Bosch injectors in CIS 16V head?

With all this talk about turbocharging a 16V, has anybody ever seen/heard of anyone machining the 16V heads to accept the Bosch injectors you're almost certainly going to want to use along with a different programmable ECU (Haltech?  Electromotive?  Motec?  Motronic/EEC-IV/etc from a junkyard donor?)

Saab gets away with using 9:1 compression in exchange for a low-mass turbo producing relatively little additional horsepower but retaining relatively high-compression economy, and I've seen 10:1 applications (Turbo & HiTech Performance featured an NSX) that introduced alcohol upon boost to combat detonation.

Aerodyne makes turbos that are permanently lubricated with some synthetic oil cartridge that resolve some oil feed problems that odd placement can cause.  I think the aforementioned NSX used one.

It would be especially nice to do away with the leaky 16V camshaft-mounted distributor with some form of direct-fire ignition, while we're at it...

Just my DM$0.02...

- -Ken
'87 16V / '81 16V (I know, wrong motor... very wrong... CIS and Opel Manta distributor...)
Other miscellaneous Alfa Romeos, Vespas, and a Ducati

- --