Re: 16v Power Module

- -----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Harder <harderb@email.uc.edu>
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Date: Sunday, October 18, 1998 8:57 PM
Subject: 16v Power Module

>    I have seen two different types of modules that are supposed to
>help monitor and control your air-to-fuel ratio at higher RPMs.
>Techtonics Tuning has one for the 16v rocco that they call a
>"Fuel Enrichment Module".  I have also seen one of these made
>by Autotech.  I was wondering if anyone has ever used one of these
>modules or know anything about them.  I am always looking into
>getting a few extra horses...just wanted to know if this was a
>worthwile mod...
>   Thanks
>

>________________________________
>Benjamin Harder
>86 Scirocco 16v
>http://members.xoom.com/Scirocco16v
>--

I am using a copy of the TT miodule that I built myself on my 1.8 8V  motor
and it kicks ass.  You notice the difference right about 4K RPM and it feels
like it goes to redline.  I have a HOR270 Cam, headers and a 2.25 exhaust so
I'm sure the extra breathing makes a difference when coupled with the power
module.

Brian Honnold
78 Rocco Ragtop

- --