Re: 16v Power Module

I use the fuel enrichment device now on my 16v, and I like it very much.
I can easily feel the icrease in power, BUT, the increase can only be felt
above 5k rpm's.  I have a friend who has the autotech version and he
doesn't like it at all.  he says it doesn't work very well and is more
expensive than the techtonics version.  He is not the only person that i
have heard this from either.  HTH!

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin