16v Power Module

    I have seen two different types of modules that are supposed to
help monitor and control your air-to-fuel ratio at higher RPMs.
Techtonics Tuning has one for the 16v rocco that they call a
"Fuel Enrichment Module".  I have also seen one of these made
by Autotech.  I was wondering if anyone has ever used one of these
modules or know anything about them.  I am always looking into
getting a few extra horses...just wanted to know if this was a
worthwile mod...
   Thanks