Re: 16v Power Module

not sure if my first reply to him was cc'd to the list but...

with the Autotech P-module, K&N,and the airbox hole opened up a
little,I netted around +12hp on a dyno..and got the chart to prove
it on my website. Now I'm comparing it to the stock VW hp figure of
123,my engine could vary +/- a few hp, and it was running well and
tuned up properly, had the module set to 7 if I recollect, which i
think is a bit rich for a stock 16v, had minor blackness on rear
bumper.

Ryan