inexpensive leather interior

heres how..

take your skins off, take it to an upholstery shop or auto upholstery
and have them make a copy of the skin for you, depending on how much
you want to spend will be the factor of what quality and grade of
leather you use.

it's really not a lot of material, just labor. you could just replace
the middle with leatherette on a 16v seat and have a pleather seat
for very cheap. Same for the 'cheetah' door inserts,i had mine
covered in Tornado Red (well close) cloth ,looked cool, cost $50.

Ryan