Re: 16v Power Module

HOTGTX@aol.com wrote:

> You made a fuel enrichment set up yourself.  Awesome !!  How does it work and
> what is involved in building it.
>
> I'm interested in buiding me one.
>
> Thankx
> Dave
> 85 Scirocco GTX

We had a big thread on this awhile ago,  a few of us reveres
enginered the TT box, which is basically a resistor and a
relay (actually thats it).  I built one for my 16v and
I noticed a change.

what happens is the resistor is wired in the path of
the temp sensor used to adjust the mixture according
to engine temp.  It just tricks the computer into thinking
the engine is colder that it really is, which makes
it richen up the mix.

The question is, what us the value of the resistor ;)
I could tell ya...hmm....

Etrik

1.2k ohms

Heh