Re: New member of the family

> hi everyone.
>
> I bought a new rocco yesterday.

Congrats.  so what are your plans for it, show, race...?  fill us in :)

> Also there are some things that I am looking for.  If you have seen
> any of these for sale let me know where
>
> Door panels ( the all leather or vinyl type not the checker cloth
> stuff)

I scoured the net, all the for sale sites, and they were not hard to find.
i ended up paying $15 for a good set.  look much better than the cloth ones
imho.

> 160 MPH instrument cluster

I dunno, i think they came on some 87 and 88 16v models in the US.  but one
thing is for sure, get some of Brett's super cool gauge faces!!  thats a
must :)

> sun roof handle

If it's just the droopy handle problem you have, i remember a thread a
while ago about being able to fix it with piano wire or something.  anyone
remember?

> I am also looking for some type of recaro seats.  (I have the leather
> 16v seats but I want more support)

Again, try scouring the net for sale sites.  i got my recaros from the
list.   they are the older type, leatherette side bolsters with grey butt
and back cushion.  much better than the stock 16v seats.

	Well, have fun with the new project.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571