any experiance with Yok. auto-x tires?

I just got a set of Corrado 15in wheels from a guy I know. As a perk they came
with some seemingly very sticky tires with about 35% tread left. Without going
out and double checking I think they're Yok. 008A (205/50/15). Anyhow they're
th eones that are intentionally half slick and half treaded. I guess I just
want to know what to expect from these things. Will racing around town on them
for a couple of weeks burn them up (the tread ware is "60")? Or can I use them
on an everyday basis?
TIA
Nate
- --