Re: Going Price on a rebuilt 16v

> What is the going price on a rebuilt 16v engine?????
>

>   \  /
>  \ \/ /
>   \/\/        -Gary Huff
>                "The Mostly Black 85 Scirocco"

How much rebuilt?  I mean, there is a HUGE sliding scale of rebuilding...
Rough estimate, cheap end: $1000, expensive (w/head): $3,000.

See, lotsa room to maneuver in there, care to be more specific on the
condition of said engine, and your expectation of you might want to replace
while everything is out and apart...?

==Brett
- --