A few q's about the 'new' Rocco

Hi again.  I posted yesterday about my newly acquired 88 Rocco.  I said
I was going to drive it home today and I'd probably have questions and I
do.  I think it has some fuel injection problems.  I don't think it's
anything major.  What it does is when starting out in first it seems to
fall on it's face.  It'll kinda hesitate when I let the clutch out until
I give it a lotta gas.  Another thing it does is when it gets to 5500
rpm the rpms will pretty much stop climbing and it will hesitate then
climb really slow after that.  I found some papers along with the
owner's manual (gasp) in the glove compartment and noticed it had been
woman owned.  Maybe she never revved it above 3000 rpm and it just needs
time to get used to my driving?  I don't rev the shit out of it every
time, but I'd like the rpms to be available for when the mood arises.
But anyway, any ideas?  Other than that, the car is amazingly in great
shape.  I can tell she kept really good care of the car.  Even the
interior is in great shape besides the side bolster job and a cracked
dashboard.
Any ideas for filling the cracks in the dash?  Eventually I'd like to
replace it, but there's got to be something I can use to make it look a
little better until then.

I got a few responses from people who'd like to drive the car back to
Utah for me, but unfortunately can't because they live nowhere around
here.  Hehe.  Thanks anyway!  My wife's parents have offered to pull the
car to Utah behind their Bravada and visit us for Thanksgiving, but the
offer still stands if someone would be willing to drive it to Utah.
That way I wouldn't be without my Rocc for a month.  :-)  I forgot to
mention when I'll be heading back to Utah.  It'll be Wednesday morning,
the 25th.  Lemme know if you're interested!

Later,
Mike