Non-start (any ideas?)

Hello all.

My newly acquired 'rocco ($100.00) will not start. If it ever stops
raining, I plan to try to get it running. When my roomate and I went to
pick it up, the guy said it just needed a battery. Took the battery out of
my other car and went to bring the car home. Dropped in the battery,
connected it, and tried to start it. Nothing. Checked the connections,
tightened one that was kinda loose. The car clicked once, and nothing else.
Nothing rotated, so I think it's a loose connection, myself. But, I figured
I would get a second opinion or two. BTW, I know it's not the battery,
because it starts my other one just fine. So, any ideas? TIA

zach
84 8v(itchin' to drive it)
86 8v(wanna store for the winter)
- --