Re: Tire fell off!

At 07:54 PM 10/16/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Speaking of the screw that holds on the rotor, when i went to put the tire
>back on, the rotor was very loose and I could shake it back and forth with
>my hand.  i don't know where that screw went.

That screw is not really necessary, if you ask me.  They tend to strip, the
rotor gets stuck to the hub, eh, I take mine out and leave them out.  They
do make it easier to get wheels on, as the rotor cannot move around,
blocking the holes - but you get used to it.  They might have left it out,
I'd think they're doing you a favor, but most don't see it like that....

I.Mannix
- --