Re: 16v engine is the better choice if ya got cash

> I have plans for a 2.0l 16v motor that has 240 streetable horse. The
> only hitch is the turbo. I think im gonna have to rob a bank to pay
> for that!
>

>   \  /
>  \ \/ /
>   \/\/        -Gary Huff
>                "The Mostly Black 85 Scirocco"

Oh, you can't just drop that kinda line in this list and walk away! :)

What do you have in mind exactly?  Done any reseach?  You should talk
with tim@sureal.com about this too...he's into the 16v turbo idea also.
So, whadda ya know?  Whhadda ya want to do exactly?  Let's get some more
tech talk going, eh?

==Brett
- --