Re: Side markers

> From: Ingrid Hopkins <Grid@webtv.net>
> Anyone out there put the side marker lights on their Rocco?  I remember
> seeing some pics of someone holding a drill to their Rocco to make the
> holes for lights, but I can't remember who it was.  I want to know about
> where on the fender to mount them and what I need to remove to get the
> job done.  Oh, and some wiring instructions would always be welcome.

Here's a webpage I put together a while back:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/3414/sidemarker.htm

Never completely finished it, but it gives everything you need.  I'll get
some real photos up tonight of my final installation, and I think I have
good pics of a friends Rocco in England that had them from the factory, so
check back Saturday.

In regards to wiring, properly (as in factory) wired, they are on only as
turn signals. I'll update the wiring info on the page too. No reason to
look like a semi-truck, imho.

Greg :)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm

- --