Re: Side markers

> > Anyone out there put the side marker lights on their Rocco?  I remember
> > seeing some pics of someone holding a drill to their Rocco to make the
> > holes for lights, but I can't remember who it was.  I want to know
about
> > where on the fender to mount them and what I need to remove to get the
> > job done.  Oh, and some wiring instructions would always be welcome.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Grid & Stew

The position of the stock side markers on european sciroccos (mk2) is just
under the rubber strip at the rear of the fender (just behind the wheel
arch).

	I dont think you have to move anything to mount them there, actually you
might have to remove the inside splash shield for more room to work.

	HTH
- --