Re: Side markers

> Anyone out there put the side marker lights on their Rocco?  I remember
> seeing some pics of someone holding a drill to their Rocco to make the
> holes for lights, but I can't remember who it was.  I want to know about
> where on the fender to mount them and what I need to remove to get the
> job done.  Oh, and some wiring instructions would always be welcome.
>
> Thanks
>
> Grid & Stew

Um, that was probably me.... :)

I liked them directly in line with the top of fender flare on my 16v, it
seemed to be approx where the new Audis were having them.  I had to modify
a vacuum tank bracket in the passenger side tire well though, not a big
deal.  At this height they can easily be seen by other motorists, which is
the whole point, right?  I've seen them lower, but I'm not sure if they're
as effective...whatever.  Think big on the drill bit though...no, bigger then
that. It's a mondo hole, over an inch if I remember correctly.

==Brett
- --