Re: 8v 2.0 L vs. 16v 2.0 L

>>I guess it depends on the budget.  if you already have a 16v car, then i
would definatly stick with it.  I'm sure with the same amount of money put
into an 8v and a 16v, you would have a faster 8v, but if you have a large
budget, go with the 16v IMHO of course.

Really?  You think that if you took at stock 8v and stock 16v, ands put
say $5000 dollars in to each,(no more, no less), that the 8v would be
faster?  i think i might have to disagree.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin

- --