Re: 8v 2.0 L vs. 16v 2.0 L

In my opinion (and it's not the most informed one), I would prefer the 16v
2.0L, because it is certainly possible to achieve 170-180 horsepower and
still be completely streetable, while i am sure that the 8v version could
reach these power figures, i don't know how streetable it would be.  But
thats just my opinion.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin