VW magazines

Does anyone know of any magazines that talk about 'how to' engine upgrades for VWs?  I am thinking along the lines of the mags that come out for Mustangs and Chevys.  Anyone who has ever gone to a magazine rack in the US has seen the maount of mags dedicated to their engines, and upgrades, etc.

I am tired of reading European car where there is a small section on "Tech tips" and the rest talks about how this or that golf has Schrick cams, Toyo whatevers, ram air etc.  doesn't give you tips on how to do engine mods, etc.

Is my only option the English mag, Volkswagen power?

Victor J. Farren
Research & Reference Services
PPC/CDIE/DIO/RRS
Tel: (202) 661-5842