Re: Where are all the transmission experts?

Okay, okay. I'll make my first post since July. I'm bored with the Scirocco
list to be perfectly honest. I'm on here lurking every night. However, I've
totally had it up the here with the incessant babble. I delete 95% of what I
download. Anyone else do the same? I want to talk tuning, speed, performance,
re-engineering, driving technique, etc. I'm not alone in my sentiments either.
Mannix knows what I'm talking about. Meze, VanSprewenburg, Josiah, Krucke,
Buck, Beacock, and others do too.

- -no offense anyone, but dem's is my oh-pinons. I heartily recommend checking
out the new VW-autox list for all those who ain't fakin' the funk.

p.s. How's the rallying going, man? I've learned so much this year. -can't wait
till next season!

Crane, Damien wrote:

> ...And what happened to Scott F Williams anyway??

- --
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut
Hotrod Rabbit GTi (front suspension busted along with the steering rack)
SCCA PRO Rally driver

"Next event is the Pine Barrens Express on November 21st. -an all dirt brisk
TSD through the forests of Southern New Jersey."

- --