My brother's GTI

I have to vent, so here goes:

I want to strangle my brother! Somehow, he managed to get his hands on a
GTI for, get this, painting a fender and putting it on the car!! The chick
he got the car from is from a family of VW people, (no, I do not have her
phone number. sorry.) and she had the car just sitting around, because she
liked her TOYOTA better!(shudder) The car has a dent and needs rear brakes,
but is otherwise in good shape for a Rust Belt car. I could just scream. At
least I can bully him into letting me drive it once in awhile. :)

zach
84 8v
86 8v

- --