Re: Where are all the transmission experts?

At 08:42 PM 10/13/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Okay, okay. I'll make my first post since July. I'm bored with the Scirocco
>list to be perfectly honest. I'm on here lurking every night. However, I've
>totally had it up the here with the incessant babble. I delete 95% of what I
>download. Anyone else do the same? I want to talk tuning, speed, performance,
>re-engineering, driving technique, etc. I'm not alone in my sentiments
either.
>Mannix knows what I'm talking about. Meze, VanSprewenburg, Josiah, Krucke,
>Buck, Beacock, and others do too.

Well talk it then! I don't talk much on performance because I don't have
any real big plans for my car right now. I'm just trying to get it in tip
top shape, with minor mods here and there. I've put less than 6000 miles on
it in the past 2 years, and only drive it once or twice a month, more in
the winter. I still am quite interested in talking performance, as I may
get some idea that I just have to try out. Besides I work on engine
electronics all day, coming up with all sorts of ideas for stuff, and then
making it. So naturally I'd like to see interesting discussions on
performance. I might be able to help you guys out, and I might also get
some good ideas.

  As for the other junk, maybe if everyone helped out by adding bits and
pieces to the FAQs, we would see less and less of the same posts over and
over. That and a mail filter on the word Honda, and anything by Meze, and
the list might actually start being more interesting for you guys...

Brad

- --