Replacing gasket and sensors

Yep,

   I'm leakin a little (try a lot) of oil and it's all coming out through my
head gasket, great, well I don't won't to pay VW or anyone else to do that.
SO while I'm at it I think I'll replace the Oxygen sensor on the side of the
engine.  Now while I may sound like I know what I'm thinking of doing to my
car, truth is I have not a clue besides what I've read and saw in my goo old
Haynes manualll.  So I'm just waiting for somebody who's done this before to
say "hey kiddie, this is harrder than it looks!!"  So go ahead, make my day!!

Scottish
'83 Rocco