Poly Strut Mounts

Greetings everyone,
I just joined the list and it is cutting into my day. So perhaps my fellow
Scirocco owners can help. Does anyone know where I can get Polyurethane
susp. bits PARTICULARLY strut bearings. My New York City 86 8v goes through
bearings in 6 months even with fancy shmancy Bilsteins. I am tired of
swapping bearings and two years of searching have yielded only the
possibility of ordering a production run. I find this hard to believe ther
must be a solution.
Please.
Thanks
Barry