Re: Morgantown show

>Hey, I got back from Morgantown yesterday (1 hour drive) and the show
>was great. I would have loved to live on that one street where there
>were VWs parked back to back. It kicked ass. Whol else went?
>
>Pete

me-me-me!

I went. Last minute decision to go and scower the swap stuff. I picked
up a set of ST springs (new in box) for the GLI, a early headlight lense
(says VW not hella) for the 58, and a cabrio boot for my buddy's 80 cab.

The show was cool, there was a bad-ass chevy powered bug that I havn't
seen before...

The autox was fun, I spent a lot of time talking to the FV guys...

Sorry to have missed everybody... The GLI was on that VW covered road,
near the enterence... it had the scirocco.org and the parts4vws.com
stickers on it... and a smashed winsheild...

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com

          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta GLi, 87 Foxwagen