From: Ilias Glavinas <elias@tesla.wustl.edu>
Cc: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: This seat's o rockin
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:55:15 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 12 Oct 1998, Brett VanSprewenburg wrote:

> I'm in the process of ordering wear items from the dealer while they
can still
> be had in good supply.  Does anyone know if the bushings that wear out
and
> cause the front seats to rock back and forth in their tracks are
available
> separately?  If so, what would I ask my dealer to order?  Seat
bushings?
> (I'd like those in red poly please)...thanks.

There are three bushings you want for each seat: 2 that go and slide in
the rails, and one up front where the tilt lever is. Make sure you get
all three, they are cheap anyway (even thought the front one did not seem

to me that it can ever wear out).

Ilias

- --
To subscribe or unsubscribe, send email to
scirocco-L-request@scirocco.org,

- --------- End forwarded message ----------