16v performance revisited

	OK guys, I know there was allot about this a week ago regarding Jason's
sciretta.  but I'm building a motor this winter, and want to get all I can.

	I was wondering if you guys could give me some tips, what works, what
doesn't, and costs involved.

So far the plan is a 2.0L 16v with a ported and polished head, Schick 268
cams.

That is all so far.  The head is being done now, or will be shortly.  the
block will be rebuilt, but what about taking it up to a 2.1 or 2.2.

	Is this done by overboring the cylinders and adding bigger pistons?  And
if I were to go upscale with it, can the jetronic injection handle it?? or
would I have to go with a custom injection system?

Other things I've been thinking about are the vw motorsports head gasket
for higher compression).  they do make one for the 16v right?

and a lightened flywheel.  Cost was around $150 US from Velocity, I think I
remember Shawn saying that.

Any help appreciated.

		Thanks
Owen