Re: Rocco Sightings (was "Where?")

In a message dated 10/11/98 1:45:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
david@cybermail.net writes:

<< I live in Southern California and I have NEVER seen a good looking Scirocco
in
 real life. >>
Thanks DAVID, that was a great segway to get BACK on the subject!!   What I'd
like to add is this:  You should see the difference in the quality of cars
when you go from the RustBelt where I lived to my current home in NC.  I love
not really having to worry about "was it driven in the winter" etc etc etc.
Heheheh..  I'd say that most scirocco's/rabbits/etc that I see definitely show
their age but it sure is nice to see one that blows your mind.
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma(forsale:QSW to replace?)
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87
- --