Re: Rocco Sightings (was "Where?")

I.Mannix said:

> I.Mannix(saw a Scirocco this morning, a Mk2, heap-o-crap, he drove really
> slow, and HAD to be in my lane - no matter what lane, it was far better
> than the one he was in.  Sigh.  Eventually got around him......)

I live in Southern California and I have NEVER seen a good looking Scirocco in
real life. Mine is in good running condition but it looks pretty used. Scirocco
sightings are relatively rare for me so I get pretty excited when I see one
but they never look like the pictures I've seen of some people's roccos on the
internet. I've seen a couple that looked decent for a 15 year old car but I've
never seen one that made me think the owner was a real car enthusiast. I
usually think they're just people who needed a really cheap running car and
saw an ad in the classifieds.
Actually there is one pretty nice looking Mk1 that's usually parked at my
school but I think it has a VTEC sticker on it or something.

- - David Schrimpf    (david@cybermail.net)
- - '85 Scirocco  8V  Wolfsburg Edition

- --