Re: WHEELS

On Thu, 08 Oct 1998 22:00:21 -0400 "Wm. Josiah Erikson"
<josiah@gsinet.net> writes:
>Yes and I think it's really funny that the bigger wheels are for
performance, but
>everybody who races VW's runs 13" wheels for smaller diameter and lower
center of
>gravity without screwing up suspension geometry.

Its been my experience that most autoxers use the 13' wheels ONLY because
of the tire sizes offered. If I could get a 195/50R15 BFG R1 or the like,
I would use 15's right now! (Smaller sidewall flexxes much less than even
the 215/50R13.)
Thar's my thankin..

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and