Re: WHEELS

Yes and I think it's really funny that the bigger wheels are for performance, but
everybody who races VW's runs 13" wheels for smaller diameter and lower center of
gravity without screwing up suspension geometry. For the street, I think that 15"
with 195/50ZR15's is the best setup performancewise, and it doesn't look too
shabby, either. Bigger wheels get HEAVY.. heck, my 15's are too heavy for my
liking.
    -Josiah
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah