Re: Scirocco video clips, online!!

On Thu, 8 Oct 1998 18:53:05 -0700 (PDT) "A. Bjorkheim"
<andreb@u.washington.edu> writes:

>This post of yours looks familiar.  Not to be nit picky, but you did say
>not to DL them, with no mention of your OS.

In my post, I said:

You should also note that you must have the lamest version of Windows for
it to work. (That would be win95.)
So if your like me and refuse to be told which version of windows I must
have by "THE MAN", dont waste your time DL it.

"THE MAN"  Is a slang term to represent the oppressors, not you guys. :)

>I hope it aint too late to save those people who read that thinking
>you were talking of Win98.  Well, nuf said, I think we generated enough
>publicity about the videos now  =)  Danke to all those who
>participated.

No way dude, everybody who has win95/98 should go check out ALL of these
videos and give me a detailed report! I bet they even have sound too!
Those of us who are holding out and still using win31 should just never
mind. :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and