Re: rear glass removal

To remove the whole hatch, you may have to get under the headliner. I think it's a
bit of a PITA. I can't tell you how to remove the rear glass- I would always just
change the whole hatch meself, but I can understand why you would want to do what
you want to do in your position. You might want to look into getting that
"Scirocco" sticker from the dealer or something. I think it's just a sticker. It
might be less of a PITA than changing the glass. Just a suggestion.
    GL!
    -Josiah
    '84 GTi
    '86 Scirocco