Re: Buying a Scirocco... (Fake GTX)?

In the US anyway, the 1.8L motor, vented front rotors and swaybars came in in
'83. They were options, anyway. I know because I've had three '83's with
swaybars, 1.8L motor and vented front discs : ) That's why I think '83 is the
best year- because it came with all that stuff, and the monowiper, and the
large spare tire well. (I guess '84 would be the same except it had an Xfer
pump and the large spare tire well, and two wipers).
    -Josiah
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah
    Constantly being redesigned
    '84 GTi